Translate

Monday, October 5, 2015

High Moor 3: Blood Moon by Graeme Reynolds [5 stars]



From the Description:

The war has begun...
As the humans make their move against the werewolf threat in their midst, and civil war threatens to break the pack apart, John and Marie struggle to free the only person who can unite the werewolf factions against their common enemy: Marie’s brother, Michael.
However, their efforts may be for nothing. As tensions mount, the Moonborn prepare to combat the human aggression with an assault of their own. An attack that could spell doom for both man and werewolf alike.

I received an ARC of this novel in exchange for an honest review. This is in no way reflected in my opinion of this book.

High Moor 3: Blood Moon is a fitting end to the High Moor trilogy. I've been hooked on the story of Michael, Marie, John and Stephen since I opened the first book so now I'm sad to see this phenomenal series end. This action packed thrill ride is filled with enough chills and terror, along with an astronomical body count, to please any horror lover out there. The characters are fantastically written and believable. I liked revisiting my favorite characters and getting to know new ones like Rose and Sharron. I also enjoyed the fact that not all the monsters had fangs and fur. My two favorite parts of this story are the New Year's Eve crèche and the epilogue. You'll have to read the book to find out why. Graeme Reynolds is a master storyteller whose work will linger long after you've read the last page. High Moor 3 will be released October 27. Fans of werewolves and great horror should grab this fast paced and thrilling read. I just wish that I could give it more than 5 stars!