Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Strange Brew by David W. Landrum [3.5 stars]



From the Description:

When a witch is in love with you, the magic can get serious.

Andrew Cabot’s successful career as a rock star is disrupted in an expected way when he encounters Lybecca, the most powerful witch in England, who declares she is in love with him. A captive to her affection, he travels time and space with her in search of a cure for the damage she has done to her mind. Magic and danger lie at every turn—and love as well, even in the strange brew of their relationship.

When I received this book I thought to myself "Oh no,,, I don't like romance books, at least it's short (coming in at 55 pages). While it is a paranormal romance there is also magic, witches, time travel, and some really great music. Even though romances aren't my cup of tea, this story was well written and entertaining. I enjoyed the story enough that I would read another book by David W. Landrum. I loved that David included one of my favorite blues legends, Robert Johnson, in the story. If you like paranormal romances or erotica I would recommend this short book as an enjoyable read. 3.5 stars.