Translate

Monday, December 8, 2014

Harvest of the Dead by Ian Woodhead and Christine Sutton [4 stars]



From the Description:

The infection has made its way across the ocean and landed in the U.S. The small town of Greendale Falls, VT has taken precautions to stop the infection, but somehow it has made its way into their sleepy little town. Battle zombies, hunters and worse in the latest installment of the Zombie Armageddon series!

This is the first novella I've read in this series. When I first started I thought 'Oh no, not smart zombies that climb walls' but a few paragraphs after that I was hooked. With characters you care about and villains you love to hate the story drags you in for a fast and fun ride. If your like me and love zombies do yourself a favor and check out this set, I will definitely be checking out more books in this series as soon as possible! A solid 4 star read.