Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Angel Manor by Chantal Noordeloos [ 5 stars ]



From the Description:

A beautiful house – with a dark and deadly secret.

When Freya inherits her mother's childhood home, she sees it as an opportunity. A chance for a new life with her best friends, as they convert the crumbling mansion into an exclusive hotel.

Instead, they'll be lucky to escape with their lives.

As the first hammers tear through the bricked up entrances, a dark, terrible and ancient evil stirs beneath the house. An evil that has already laid claim to Freya and her companions' souls.

The Shining. Hell House. The Haunting Of Hill House. It's only once in awhile you come across a great haunted house book. I'm happy to tell you that Angel Manor has joined the ranks of these wonderfully terrifying novels. The characters are so believable that they draw you into the world of Lucifer Falls and leave you hoping that they make it out alive. There were parts that made my heart break and parts that left me cringing with horror, and a twist that left my heart in my throat. With a fast paced storyline that wouldn't let me put it down Angel Manor is a must read for horror fans everywhere. This was my first book by Chantal Noordeloos but it definitely won't be my last! You can grab this 5 star read on November 14, 2014.